Procedure for Individual Membership
- The candidate must have a Proposer & Seconder both with 5 years membership to propose the candidature.
- Candidate should be between 30 to 65 years of age.
- Postgraduate will be the common minimum academic qualification.
- Sufficiently eminent in his chosen field.
- In active service or practice, not a retiree (Latest Annual Accounts along with Director’s Report of the company.
- Latest IT Return (both Sl.nos. (e) and (f) must accompany the Proposal form at the time of submission).
- A permanent member of at least one major club of repute such as Tollygunge / Calcutta / Saturday / CC&FC / RCGC and RCTC or one major club with reciprocal arrangements elsewhere.
- The Proposer to request for a Proposal Form which is filled in and sent to the Secretariat Department of the club.
Procedure for Corporate Membership
- Corporate of repute with a turnover of at least Rs.100 crores for the last 3 years.
- Net worth of at least Rs.25 crores for the last 3 years & Continuous track record of profitability for the last 3 years.
- In existence for the last 10 years.
- Three years Audited Annual Accounts along with Director’s Report.
- Eligibility – 3 Nominees for a period of 5 years.
- Age limit – 30 to 65 years.
- The nominees of the Corporate shall be its Senior Executives including Directors.
- Organogram along with the hierarchy positions in the organisation.
Corporate Application and Nomination form is available – same may be collected during working hours from Monday – Friday from 10 am to 5 pm and Saturday – 10 am to 2 pm.
"The Website is under maintenance. Inconvenience caused is regretted."